30 October 2007

CS

Just made my first couchsurfing experiences. For all the people who haven’t heard of it, couchsurfing.com is a website where you can register with a profile in order to meet other travel-addicted people and share your or their couch – worldwide of course.
First I hosted an artist from the Frankfurt area who wanted to check out Munich’s art scene. I was looking forward to this because I love playing host but shortly before he arrived, I felt a bit nervous. My concern was that we might not feel comfortable with eachother for all kinds of reasons. However, this concern was soon destroyed and after having a yummy meal together we started exploring Munich in areas that were new to both of us. Great experience!

1 comment:

froschfilm said...

Ja, ich kenn' diese Couchsurfing-Sache auch. Ist toll! Wir wollen das für die GAP.Konferenz 2009 in Bremen auch promoten, damit viele Studenten nett und billig unterkommen!